Building Community Through Inclusive Impact Branding
We help build brand marketing strategies with diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) embedded. Our priority is ensuring people with disabilities are included. We work with brands that want to be sustainable.
How Can We Support Your Company?
Inclusive and Accessible Social Media Storytelling
Inclusive and accessible storytelling is engaging it allows all to interact and be able to listen to others lived experiences.
- Content development to ensure authentic storytelling and representation
- Inclusive and accessible social media
Allowing one to see from a different perspective outside of their own. There is unity through joining together and learning from each other.
Community Workshops and Speaking Engagements
Customized, interactive, actionable community workshops or speaking engagements that can be delivered in person or virtually.
- Cross Collaboration Across Industries for Inclusive Design: How to make an impact for people with disabilities
- Inclusive and Accessible Social Media
- Building Disability Inclusion Starts with You: Your Personal Brand Matters
- Digital Divide or Digital Empowerment
- The Urgency of Including Untapped Communities in Technology
Create spaces to build relationships, learn new information, and bring about change.
Accelerate strategy through a creative lens. Implement creative strategy into tangible storylines.
- Creative recruitment strategy and development
- Creative storytelling installations
- Creative campaign strategy and development
Cultivate creativity by finding new ways to connect things to build inclusive and sustainable brands.
To ensure sustainable brands we are available as a resource to help businesses build and implement marketing strategies with DEI embedded.
- Office Hours for consulting calls
- Brand Partnerships
- Research and resources for product development
Build better now and for the future together.
The Resource Key Community Experts provide valuable resources about inclusion and accessibility in the community. They provide their industry expertise to contribute important information about why Disability Inclusion is important across all industries.
Our Community Experts are global, and have a wide variety of expertise in different industries. Email us to hire them for consulting work for your business or for your next event.